Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header
Date
List pgsql-www

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 1:02 AM, Jeremy Schneider <schneider@ardentperf.com> wrote:
that was supposed to be "current" rather than "devel"

maybe this is intentional since 10 and current are the same thing?
still seems inconsistent between the "current" and "10" urls

-J

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Jeremy Schneider
<schneider@ardentperf.com> wrote:
> if you're in any previous version of the docs (9.6, 9.5, etc) then you
> see two lines: one for "10" and one for "devel".
>
> but when you click into the pg10 documentation this is collapsed into
> a single link.  if you clicked "devel" then the url has devel, but if
> you clicked "10" then the url has 10.  seems like something we
> wouldn't have intended.  just wanted to point it out so we can address
> it.  :)

I will admit I still don't understand what you're referring to here.

Are you asking for there to be a way from doc pages in /current/ to explicitly link to the /10/ version, for permanent linkage?