Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow time delayed standbys and recovery - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow time delayed standbys and recovery
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 4:54 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 8:41 AM Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> I know it's been 8 years, but I still think it would be a useful note
> to add to the docs.

Many points for bringing that one back :)

Makes sense. I will do this soon if nobody objects.

I'm mildly uncomfortable with the phrase "WAL records generated over
the delay period" because it seems a bit imprecise, but I'm not sure
what would be better and I think the meaning is clear.

Maybe "during" instead of "over"? But I'm not sure that's the part you're referring to?