Re: Moderation on -general? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Moderation on -general?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 18:19, hubert depesz lubaczewski
<depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> today, at 10:54:41 +0100, I sent email to pgsql-general, with subject:
> Strange problem with create table as select * from table;
>
> it was quite large - 32kb (plain text, no attachements).
>
> it looks like it was kept for moderation and/or rejected (based on
> size)?
>
> talked with Josh Berkus and David Fetter, and they don't see it in
> moderation anywhere, but my email server tells me it was delivered:
>
> 2011-11-02 10:54:42 1RLXWr-000520-Rg <= depesz@depesz.com H=andy.depesz.com (depesz.com) [88.198.47.100] P=esmtpa
A=login:depesz@depesz.comS=33929 id=20111102095441.GA18939@depesz.com T="Strange problem with create table as select *
fromtable;"
> 2011-11-02 10:54:42 1RLXWr-000520-Rg => mail_backup <system-filter> R=procmail T=procmail_pipe
> 2011-11-02 10:54:45 1RLXWr-000520-Rg => pgsql-general@postgresql.org R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp H=mail.postgresql.org
[200.46.204.86]
> 2011-11-02 10:54:45 1RLXWr-000520-Rg Completed
>
> (times in CET timezone).
>
> can I ask for confirmation about state of it?

It is not in the moderation queue, I just verified that.

Most likely it's stuck somewhere in the hub.org antispam relaying
systems. They have been going up and down a bit over the past couple
of days due to changes in their datacenter, so it might've been caught
in between somewhere and ended up with a big timeout - thus it might
still show up later. But at this point, it's not in the queue
anywhere.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/