Re: Moderation on -general? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: Moderation on -general?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 11:01:33PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> It is not in the moderation queue, I just verified that.
>
> Most likely it's stuck somewhere in the hub.org antispam relaying
> systems. They have been going up and down a bit over the past couple
> of days due to changes in their datacenter, so it might've been caught
> in between somewhere and ended up with a big timeout - thus it might
> still show up later. But at this point, it's not in the queue
> anywhere.

is it possible to somehow make sure that, when hub.org will push it from
whatever queue it is in, it will not appear on the list?

I mailed Marc, but didn't get any reply, and would really prefer not to
see it on the list.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                  http://depesz.com/