Re: deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 1:33 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> Or get rid of the wheezy side altogether?
> >

> Or move it to the archive. I'm not entirely sure why it's still there.
> Christoph?

Last time I checked there were still some docker containers using
wheezy to pull older PG server versions. Though I guess it's time to
put it to rest now that jessie is also EOL.

Yeah, for wheezy I think that's entirely reasonable -- there's a limit how many "old" makes sense in oldoldoldoldoldstable :)