Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing
Date
List pgsql-www

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 4:56 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Speaking of testing, we'd appreciate help from others with testing the site
> out at this point.

So I have bookmarks for

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/

which don't work anymore --- I get a page with the usual decoration
but the body is

        Not Found
        The URL you specified does not exist.

Changing the bookmark to "https" fixes that, so there's something wrong
with the auto redirection.

That was indeed broken - the order of checks were wrong. Should've checked hostname before ssl, but did it in the other order.

Should be fixed now.