Re: Need "subscribe to this list" link from archives - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Need "subscribe to this list" link from archives
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 06/20/2013 08:15 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>>
>>> This would be my first choice.
>>
>> Whould work now, e.g. http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe/#19
>
> That works.  How do I figure out the numbers, though?  And are they stable?

It's the "id" surrogate key from the db. It's also what's present in
the <option value=#> part which is what it matches on. And yes,
they're stable.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/