Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
Date
Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Pavan Deolasee
<pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I think your patch of tracking interesting attributes seems ok too
> after the performance issue was addressed. Even though we can still improve
> that further, at least Mithun confirmed that there is no significant
> regression anymore and in fact for one artificial case, patch does better
> than even master.

I was trying to compile these patches on latest
head(f90d23d0c51895e0d7db7910538e85d3d38691f0) for some testing but I
was not able to compile it.

make[3]: *** [postgres.bki] Error 1

Looks like OID conflict to me.. Please try rebased set.

Thanks,
Pavan

Attachment