Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

Revised patches are attached.

Hmm.. for some reason check_keywords.pl wasn't failing in my development environment. Or to be precise, it failed once and then almost magically got fixed.. still a mystery to me. Anyways, I think a change in gram.y will be necessary to make 0007 compile. Attaching the entire set again, with just 0007 fixed.

Thanks,
Pavan

Attachment