Re: Please help develop a 9.3 wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Please help develop a 9.3 wiki page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
2013/4/28 Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com>:
> 2013/4/28 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
>> Folks,
>>
>> For the beta release, it would be really helpful to construct a 9.3 wiki
>> page, including information on the various features, how they are
>> supposed to work, and discussions on using and testing them, and links
>> to further information, like blogs.
>>
>> Ian, it would be very helpful if you could copy your blog digest to this
>> wiki page.
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.3_Features
>
> Hi Josh,
>
> Sure, I'll get the list updated and copied later today.

I added this as a separate page for now, as it's a bit long:

  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.3_Blog_Posts

I guess it would make sense to move the links from here to the main
features page as it is expanded.

Regards

Ian