Re: Documentation for building with meson - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Documentation for building with meson
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2022年10月20日(木) 11:43 Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 11:35:10AM -0700, samay sharma wrote:
> > Creating a new thread focussed on adding docs for building Postgres with
> > meson. This is a spinoff from the original thread [1] and I've attempted to
> > address all the feedback provided there in the attached patch.
> >
> > Please let me know your thoughts.
>
> It's easier to review rendered documentation.
> I made a rendered copy available here:
> https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6084297781149696/html_docs/html_docs/install-meson.html

For reference, are there any instructions anywhere on how to do this?  It'd be
useful to be able to provide a link to the latest version of this documentation
(and also document the process for patch authors in general).

Regards

Ian Barwick