Re: Anyone want to update our Windows timezone map? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Anyone want to update our Windows timezone map?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I think what we want is basically the UNION ALL of all the different active
> versions. If we just use the definitions from Win10, we will map incorrectly
> on Win7. As long as they are not *conflicting*, we should just add them all.

I see, so that's why the script does not do any suggestions to remove any data.

> The UTC->GMT switch is mostly just annoying as it only hits the comments,
> right? I think we just accept that change and do a once-over patch that
> changes all those things.

OK, so after re-running that on my Win10 station and a newly updated
Win7 station I am finishing with the attached that combines all the
changes.
--
Michael

Attachment