Re: September 2015 Commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: September 2015 Commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Among the five patches marked as ready for committer, one is a bug fix
>> that should be back-patched (ahem). Shouldn't we move on with those
>> entries first?
>
> I think at this point we essentially can just move all entries to the
> next. Will do that, and note down which patches haven't gotten any real
> review.

We are close to the end of the month. Should I move on to do the
vacuuming or are you planning to do it? At this stage, to be fair with
people whose patches are in "waiting on author" state and because
there is not much time until the next CF begins, I propose to remove
all the remaining 43 entries with the same status as currently listed:
Needs review: 26. Waiting on Author: 11. Ready for Committer: 6.
Regards,
--
Michael