Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>> Thanks, this looks good.  Could you please add it to the next commitfest
>>> so that it doesn't get lost and also so I can do an official review of it?
>>
>> Yes, I just did that. That's too late for 9.6 anyway with beta2 close by.
>
> Even there seems to be ongoing discussions on changing version number
> while in the beta period (and which definitely requires initdb). Why
> not changing system catalog during beta?:-)

I am not directly against that to be honest, but I'd expect Tom's
wraith showing up soon on this thread just by saying that. In the two
last releases, catalog bumps before beta2 because there were no other
choice. This issue is not really critical, just a stupid miss from me,
and we can live with this mistake as well.
--
Michael