Re: September 2015 Commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: September 2015 Commitfest
Date
Re: September 2015 Commitfest  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:53 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:

>> So, seeing nothing happening I have done the above, opened 2015-11 CF
>> and closed the current one.
>

> Are we doing these in an Australian time zone now?  It was quite unpleasant
> to find that the 2015-11 is "in progress" already and two of my patches will
> not be in there.  AFAIR the submission deadline used to be around UTC
> midnight of the first day of the month the CF nominally begins on.

Er, well. Sorry for that... I did all this stuff on Friday evening
before leaving back for Japan with not much time on the table. I have
switched the CF back to an open status for now. And I'll switch it
back to in-progress in 24 hours. If there are patches you would like
attached to the CF app don't hesitate to ping me.
--
Michael