Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> You plan to commit it?
>
> Yes unless many people object the commit.
>
> Michael, you're now modifying the patch?
OK, I have been able to put my head into that earlier than I thought
as it would be better to get that done before the beta, finishing with
the attached. When hacking that, I noticed that some tests were
missing for some of the operators. I am including them in this patch
as well, with more tests for unique index creation, ordering, and
hash/btree index creation. The test suite looks cleaner with all that.
--
Michael

Attachment