Re: pgsql: some bullshit - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: some bullshit
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> some bullshit
>
> This commit was supposed to be squashed with the next one --- hence
> the, err, not-terribly-descriptive commit message.  This mistake may
> cause future "git bisect" runs to give spurious failures, but I'm
> disinclined to remove it from history nonetheless.  These changes (which
> would cause a compile to fail on this branch) are removed by the next
> commit.

That's not the first time something that breaks compilation of the
backend has been committed, and among all the things that already
happened nobody yet complained about a bisect failing. So no worries
regarding that and take it easy :)
--
Michael