Re: How can I get first day date of the previous month? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: How can I get first day date of the previous month?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Arup Rakshit
<aruprakshit@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> One suggestion I need from you. Would it be a good to start straight from
> doco, or should I start from a book ?
It depends on what you are looking for and what you want to learn, but
personally, as the documentation of Postgres is well-maintained, it is
usually enough to refer to it when looking for solutions of given
problems. Newcomers may be lost at first sight as it has a lot of
content, but it is well-organized and logically organized. On top of
the docs, I've found the Postgres wiki to be quite handy when looking
for things more specific that are not directly mentioned in the docs:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/.
--
Michael