Re: How can I get first day date of the previous month? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arup Rakshit
Subject Re: How can I get first day date of the previous month?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday, June 20, 2014 08:12:14 AM you wrote:

> Welcome. And yes, it is awesome.

I agree.

>Being new to the DB

No. I worked on Oracle DB earlier days(approx 2 years). But pgsql just 1
month.

>and mailing list,
> please note that the convention on all PostgreSQL mailing lists is to
> post your reply at the bottom and not to top-post.

Yes, you are correct. Otherwise it is very hard to follow.

One suggestion I need from you. Would it be a good to start straight from
doco, or should I start from a book ?

Again thanks for writing .

--
Regards,