Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>> On 18 Sep 2017, at 15:31, Jan Michálek <godzilalalala@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have`t any new version recently, because i was waiting for new version. But I will have some time on this in next
months.How many time I have to next freeze?

> The next commitfest runs from 2017-11-01 to 2017-11-30, I will move your patch
> there.

It's been 1 month and a half since this last status, and no updates
have showed up. I am marking this patch as returned with feedback. If
you are able to reproduce a new version, please make sure to register
it in the commit fest for review.
--
Michael