Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

Visibly there is no commit fest manager this time (was I?), and people
may think that I still am the CFM for 2015-02, continuously after
2014-12 and that I am severely slacking on my duties. Honestly I
thought that I was not and that it was clear enoug... Still, biting
the bullet to make things move on, should I launch a VACUUM FULL on
the current entries of the CF to brush up things that could get in
9.5? The "current" CF officially finished two weeks ago.

Regards,
--
Michael