Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 08/12/14 02:06, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> Simon actually already committed something similar, so no need.
>>

> ...except for the removal of pause_at_recovery_target it seems, so I
> attached just that
Thanks! Removal of this parameter is getting at least two votes, and
nobody expressed against it, so IMO we should remove it now instead or
later, or else I'm sure we would simply forget it. My2c.
--
Michael