Re: tracking commit timestamps - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: tracking commit timestamps
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/12/14 00:56, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 11:54:38AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Pushed with some extra cosmetic tweaks.
>
> The commit_ts test suite gives me the attached diff on a 32-bit MinGW build
> running on 64-bit Windows Server 2003.  I have not checked other Windows
> configurations; the suite does pass on GNU/Linux.

Hmm I wonder if "< now()" needs to be changed to "<= now()" in those
queries to make them work correctly on that plarform, I don't have
machine with that environment handy right now, so I would appreciate if
you could try that, in case you don't have time for that, I will try to
setup something later...

Services