Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> 1. Set up a github organization called "psqlodbc".
If possible, I'd vote for pgodbc as organization/repo name, one reason
being that it is more consistent with pgjdbc.

> 2. Set up a github "organization page", with the website contebnts. Add a
> CNAME to "odbc.postgresql.org". So the official URL of the project would be
> "http://odbc.postgresql.org/", and it would be invisible to a casual user
> that it's hosted at github.
I imagine that this would be added as a separate repository whose name
is psqlodbc.github.io with the URL you want to redirect to in the
CNAME. Have you thought about a branch gh-pages instead?

> 3. Set up a redirect from the old page at psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org to
> odbc.postgresql.org.
> Any objections?
Looks good.