Re: can you have any idea about toast missing chunk issu resolution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: can you have any idea about toast missing chunk issu resolution
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 2:38 PM, M Tarkeshwar Rao
<m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tom for your quick reply.
>
> We are using 9.1.3.
First thing: update to 9.1.18 if you do not upgrade to 9.3.5, you are
missing more than 2 years worth of bug fixes.

> You have any idea is these bugs are fixed in any release or fixed in latest 9.3.5?
> We are in blocking stage as many users depend on this. Can you please help us in resolution?
You should try what Jim has recommended upthread: first try to see if
REINDEX fixes the issue and be sure to take a file system backup. Try
as well ANALYZE as mentioned by Tom.
--
Michael