Re: Let's start talking features and "theme" for 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Let's start talking features and "theme" for 9.4
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 04/22/2014 11:35 AM, Cédric Villemain wrote:>> "Big features", that
is the ones we want to lead with in press stuff:

>> * JSONB et. al.
>
> we already had JSON (and operator/functions) as big features previously.

You seem to be completely unaware of the new JSON storage format and
features.  That's OK; it's why we do this ...
In this case, insist on the new gin indexing capabilities, that's the most important part of the jsonb set IMO.
--
Michael