Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Amir Rohan wrote:
> I apologize -- that didn't came out right.
> What I meant to suggest was "open an issue" to track
> any works that needs to be done. But I guess that's
> not the PG way.

No problem. I was not clear either. We could create a new item in the
TODO list (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo) and link it to
dedicated page on the wiki where all the potential tests would be
listed.
--
Michael