Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amir Rohan
Subject Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/11/2015 01:19 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Amir Rohan wrote:
>> On 10/11/2015 02:47 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I apologize -- that didn't came out right.
>> What I meant to suggest was "open an issue" to track
>> any works that needs to be done. But I guess that's
>> not the PG way.
>
> No problem. I was not clear either. We could create a new item in the
> TODO list (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo) and link it to
> dedicated page on the wiki where all the potential tests would be
> listed.

It couldn't hurt but also may be just a waste of your time.
I'm just realizing how central an issue tracker is to how I work and
how much not having one irritates me. Tough luck for me I guess.

Regards,
Amir