Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Karl O. Pinc <kop@meme.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:06:24 +0200
> Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you very much for the patch review and please apologies this too
>> long response delay. I was traveling since end of April and totally
>> forgotten this patch. I have applied all your useful feedbacks on the
>> patch and attached a new one (v4) to this email :
>
> My schedule is really full at the moment.  I'll get to this
> when I have a bit of time.  If you get anxious please write
> and I'll see about making faster progress.

Moved to next CF, the patch still applies. Karl, you have registered
to review this patch a couple of months back but nothing happened. I
have removed your name for now. If you have time, don't hesitate to
come back to it.
--
Michael