Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:35:16 +0900
Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Moved to next CF, the patch still applies. Karl, you have registered
> to review this patch a couple of months back but nothing happened. I
> have removed your name for now. If you have time, don't hesitate to
> come back to it.

Right.  Hope to get back to it soon.  Won't register until I'm ready
to look at it.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein