Re: Forbid use of LF and CR characters in database and role names - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Forbid use of LF and CR characters in database and role names
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Michael Paquier
>> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Patch moved to CF 2017-01.
>>
>> And nothing has happened since, the patch rotting a bit because of a
>> conflict in pg_dump's TAP tests. Attached is a rebased version.
>
> Moved to CF 2017-03..

And nothing has happened. This is the 4th commit fest where this patch
has been presented, and no committers have showed interest. I am
marking that as rejected, moving on to other things.
--
Michael