Re: Detailed release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marcos Pegoraro
Subject Re: Detailed release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em seg., 16 de set. de 2024 às 15:15, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> escreveu:
> > I changed the patch to use the section symbol "§" instead of showing
> > the hashes.  The hashes seemed too detailed.  Does anyone see a better
> > symbol to use from here

Well, I think section symbol is not a good choice for all commit links

Add backend support for injection points (Michael Paquier) § § § §
Add backend support for injection points (Michael Paquier) 1 2 3 4
Add backend support for injection points (Michael Paquier) Commit 1 2 3 4

I don't know which one is better, but I don't think the section symbol is the best.