Re: Setting up replication on Windows, v9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brad White
Subject Re: Setting up replication on Windows, v9.4
Date
List pgsql-general
> Or manually running the application queries?
That was the odd thing. It didn't appear to be in the middle of running any queries. The database shouldn't have had any effect.

> Anyway, try Pg 9.6.
I have Pg 12 installed, so I'll try that.
I'll start a new thread on my adventures in upgrading.

Thanks,
Brad.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 12:38 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
   Nothing in the application error logs?  What about the Postgresql error logs?   Or manually running the application queries?

Anyway, try Pg 9.6.  Still EOL, but not as EOL.