Windows 2012 64bit ODBC Administrator crashes - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Edwin Grubbs
Subject Windows 2012 64bit ODBC Administrator crashes
Date
List pgsql-odbc
When I try to create a DSN with either PostgreSQL ANSI(x64) or
PostgreSQL Unicode(x64) and click the "Finish" button, I get the error
message "ODBC Administrator has stopped working". If I click on the
"Debug" button, I get the error message "An unhandled Win32 exception
occurred in odbcad32.exe" with a random error code. I have verified
that I am running the correct ODBC Administrator, since both the
32-bit and 64-bit binaries are called odbcad32.exe but are in
different directories. I have NO problem creating a DSN with the 32bit
psqlodbc driver that can connect to a database, but I want to use a
64bit install of SSRS.

I created a bug in the pgfoundry, but it is not clear if that is
actively maintained.
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1011246&group_id=1000125&atid=538

Thanks,
Edwin