Re: Considering Gerrit for CFs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Farina
Subject Re: Considering Gerrit for CFs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> This is a few too many steps, and certainly appears completely broken to
>> any newcomer.
>
> I agree it's way too many step. Several of those can certainly be made
> more efficient now that we have a more sane archives, well within the
> scope of the current system.

I have thought it'd be 'nice' if pre-generated binaries and git repos
were made for each submitted patch.  Is there a nice-and-tidy way to
paginate over list traffic from an external program over The Internet?Is there/could there be a nice pagination marker?
Isthat a

reasonable step zero to making other things that consume email?

--
fdr