Re: Moving forward with TDE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: Moving forward with TDE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 11:39 AM David Christensen
<david.christensen@crunchydata.com> wrote:
> Good to know about the next steps, thanks.

You're welcome!

> This was just a refresh of the old patches on the wiki to work as written on HEAD. If there are known TODOs here this
thenthat work is still needing to be done.

> I was going to take 2) and Stephen was going to work on 3); I am not sure about the other two but will review the
threadyou pointed to. Thanks for pointing that out.

I've attached the diffs I'm carrying to build this under meson (as
well as -Wshadow; my removal of the two variables probably needs some
scrutiny). It looks like the testcrypto executable will need
substantial changes after the common/hex.h revert.

--Jacob

Attachment