Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 10:34 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> On 2022-Aug-01, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Thanks for all your hard work on this!  An active CFM really makes
> > things work better.
>
> Agreed, great work here.

Thanks, both of you!

> I hate to suggest even more work, but it would be excellent to have some
> sort of write-up of what you did here, and have it supplant the obsolete
> text currently in the canonical commifest wiki page,
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_Checklist

Sure, I think I can do that. I'll be writing up my experiences for
Timescale later this month. So maybe I could remove (or else clearly
mark) the things that are personal opinions only, keep the more
procedural notes, and use that as the base for a rework of the wiki?

--Jacob