Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Aug-01, Jacob Champion wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 10:34 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> > I hate to suggest even more work, but it would be excellent to have some
> > sort of write-up of what you did here, and have it supplant the obsolete
> > text currently in the canonical commifest wiki page,
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_Checklist
>
> Sure, I think I can do that. I'll be writing up my experiences for
> Timescale later this month. So maybe I could remove (or else clearly
> mark) the things that are personal opinions only, keep the more
> procedural notes, and use that as the base for a rework of the wiki?

I don't think there's anything in that page that I would keep.  If you
did read this page and follow some part of it while running this CF, by
all means keep that; but otherwise I think it may be better to start
afresh.

"Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razón" (F. Alexandre)