Re: pgAdmin v3.1 candidate builds and source... - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Anthony DeBarros
Subject Re: pgAdmin v3.1 candidate builds and source...
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Just to briefly follow up here. I cleared cookies for 127.0.0.1 in Chrome (there were three that seemed related to pgAdmin), then relaunched, and now the nodes expand properly. So, all good. Must have just been something in my browser session.