GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Xuri Gong
Subject GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi everyone,

My name is Xuri Gong from PostGIS community. I am selected for Google Summer of Code(GSoC)  2018 and will be working on implementing geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS.

I find the related feature "Support map view for PostGIS query result sets" in this link:

It was added about 2 years ago with a short description. Now I am writing the software design documents and it will be really helpful if you could give me any suggestions. Below is the link of my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MH54gIlQpbx56uVx5e_QNP4MWp9NoFdsCcWUFRGBESo/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my project's wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GeospatialDataViewerInPgAdmin4ForPostGIS

Here is my public repository: