Re: Where do I enter commands? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Where do I enter commands?
Date
Re: Where do I enter commands?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm a writer. I studied programing and MySQL so I could create websites that I can publish my articles to. I don't have time to keep up with the endless technology - MySQL, PDO, stored procedures, PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, and on and on - especially when I have to work for a living. I've been using MySQL for years, so I'm familiar with it. It therefore makes sense for me to find a GUI as similar to MySQL as possible.

With phpMyAdmin, I can easily create, modify, copy and migrate tables between databases. If that can be done as easily with a command-line-tool, even after surviving the learning curve, then I'm interested. But it's really hard to imagine how that could be.

Thanks for the tips.