Re: commitfest status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: commitfest status
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody working on closing out the "in progress" CommitFest?
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=22

If you or others don't have any objection, then I will do this on
coming weekend.

> I think anything that is "waiting on author" should certainly be
> bounced at this point, and stuff that never got reviewed

In past, I have seen that we try to make sure that each patch
gets atleast one review in CF, so do you think we should try
that this time as well (I think patches which don't have even one
review are not too many).  To be honest, I don't have any concrete
plan to make that happen except for identifying such patches and
request on list for a review of those patches or may be try to review
myself for one or more of those.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.