Re: Fix comments atop pg_get_replication_slots - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Fix comments atop pg_get_replication_slots
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 12:45 PM sirisha chamarthi
<sirichamarthi22@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> The comments atop seem to indicate that it is only showing active replication slots. The comment is ambiguous as it
alsoshows all the slots including lost and inactive slots. Attached a small patch to fix it.

I agree that it is a bit confusing. How about "SQL SRF showing all
replication slots that currently exist on the database cluster"?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.