Re: Comment typo in tableam.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Comment typo in tableam.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 10:21 PM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 12:05 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:00 AM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal@pivotal.io> wrote:
>> > Please find attached v2 of patch 1 without objectionable comment change. v1 of patch 2 attaching here just for
convenience,no modifications made to it.

>> 0001*
>>   * See table_index_fetch_tuple's comment about what the difference between
>> - * these functions is. This function is the correct to use outside of
>> - * index entry->table tuple lookups.
>> + * these functions is. This function is correct to use outside of index
>> + * entry->table tuple lookups.
>>
>> How about if we write the last line of comment as "It is correct to
>> use this function outside of index entry->table tuple lookups."?  I am
>> not an expert on this matter, but I find the way I am suggesting
>> easier to read.
>

> I am fine with the way you have suggested.

Pushed.  I have already pushed your other patch a few days back.  So,
as per my knowledge, we are done here.  Do, let me know if anything
proposed in this thread is pending?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.