Re: [HACKERS] Small fix to postgresql.conf.sample's comment on max_parallel_workers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Small fix to postgresql.conf.sample's comment on max_parallel_workers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 6:39 AM, David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> While scanning over postgresql.conf I happened to notice something
> that didn't ring quite true about max_parallel_workers. The comment
> confuses worker_processes with parallel workers.

+1.  How about changing the description of
max_parallel_workers_per_gather to "taken from max_worker_processes,
limited by max_parallel_workers"?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.