Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's just a very minor coding style thing, so I am marking this patch as
> Ready For Committer.

I could see that this patch has been marked as Needs Review in CF app.
suggesting that it should be rejected based on Tom's rejection in below mail:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3315.1390836667@sss.pgh.pa.us

If I understand correctly that objection was on changing Default Event
Source name, and the patch now doesn't contain that change, it's
just a bug fix for letting pg_ctl know the non-default event source
set by user.

Please clarify if I misunderstood something, else this should be changed
to Ready For Committer.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.