Re: BUG #16846: "retrieved too many tuples in a bounded sort" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Neil Chen
Subject Re: BUG #16846: "retrieved too many tuples in a bounded sort"
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:43 AM Mahendra Singh Thalor <mahi6run@gmail.com> wrote:
h is not my first language. I hope you can tell me if you have any better opinions on the expression of notes, thanks.

Hi Neil,
Please can you give exact steps to reproduce this bug on
head.(smallest test case)

If it is possible to add a test case for this bug, then please add it in patch.

Oh, sorry I didn't describe it clearly, yes. It's a good idea to add test cases to the patch. But Tom mentioned that he's already doing it, so I don't want to do it again. Thank you for your reply.

--
There is no royal road to learning.
HighGo Software Co.