Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Help!Why CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jump up Suddenly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matt Daw
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Help!Why CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jump up Suddenly
Date
List pgsql-general
Is khugepaged running during the stalls?
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20130716195834.8fe5c79249cb2ff0d4270b3e@yahoo.es

Matt

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM, 吕晓旭 <lxxstcno1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi, all
>>     We find so weird problem on our productive PostgreSQL system. And I don't know how could I do to resolve this
problem.
>>     We deployed PostgreSQL 9.2.4 on two system environments,  and the performances between them are absolutely
different.one of them it's perfect, and the other one lets me down, CPU Usage and LoadAverage Jumped up Suddenly when
concurrencysmoothly rising up, simultaneously, average response time become unacceptable.