Re: Updating the feature matrix for 9.1? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Updating the feature matrix for 9.1?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 9 September 2011 19:32, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of vie sep 09 15:29:59 -0300 2011:
>> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of vie sep 09 15:02:08 -0300 2011:
>> > Nothing jumps out at me as missing.
>>
>> Security labels?  It lists contrib/sepgsql but somehow that doesn't seem
>> to have the same buzzwordy weight to it.
>
> Someone should probably fix this as well:
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.189

Good spot.  There were actually 3 instances of this ridiculously
excessive escaping.  It's a bug in the feature matrix editor.  Every
time the form is saved, the number of escapes doubles.  Looks like you
can't use double or single quotes at all, so I've re-jiggered these 3
entries.  Will sync to live within the hour.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company