Re: iso-8859-1 type name bool - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Igal Sapir
Subject Re: iso-8859-1 type name bool
Date
Re: iso-8859-1 type name bool  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:27 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:21:06PM -0700, Igal Sapir wrote:
> Any thoughts?  (disclaimer: I have much more experience with Java than C)

We don't support cmake directly.  Here is the documentation about how
to build the beast:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/install-procedure.html

Thank you, Michael, but my goal is not to just build from source, but to run Postgres in an IDE.  I tried CLion because it's modern and cross platform, but I am open to other IDEs.

What IDEs do Postgres hackers use (other than vi with gcc)?  Is there any documentation or posts on how to set up the project in an IDE?

Thanks,

Igal